Fear is the Mind-Killer

Don't Panic!
Don't Panic?

*<)%^O (<--- panic.)

Panic is, after all, a very useful tool. It's almost a stimulant. The trouble, of course, with the pharmacological application of stimulants, is that the body develops a tolerance, and you have to keep increasing dosages.
I found out today that professors here don't take essays in their mailboxes...

This entire situation could have been avoided if only I'd felt the effect of the panic a few days earlier. Now I'm stuck slipping essays under doors at 7 AM...
The situation could also have been avoided if I had photocopied the publisher's copyright page along withthe articles I was using for this paper, or if the reserve materials were accessible after 4PM, but I digress...

I was going to say something about resolution to never again let myself go this close to paper-writing deadlines, but there's something even more mind-numbing about realizing that I've said those things before...

*<)%^ \P (<--- *waugh*)

No comments: