Of Completing My Four Year Sentence

You might be wondering why there are two versions of the picture in my last post.
The first image was made in 1/2 hour after my last exam. I was excited, and I did what I always do when I get excited (make an ass of myself.)
Hence, the German-style-censorship.
Now, the bloody and broken TKUC logo isn't really all that bad, but driving away from the school I felt bad about it (especially in light of recent events...)
That said, I didn't feel bad enough to take it down completely.

There's a different reason I feel bad about it, though, and this is something that censorship will never and cannot ever change: I realized while I was driving away that I had originally intended (before going into the exam) to post something different. The realization hit me as I was listening to Jars of Clay's "Good Monsters": (creepy video version here)


We are bored of all the things we know
Do you know what you are;

Not all monsters are bad
But the ones who are good
Never do what they could,
....


I had intended to follow my silly Star Wars quote with something thankful, worshipful, and gracious. Instead, I posted the most prideful and scornful image I've ever made.
Damn my pride. Damn it to hell. Might as well take my passion with it.

“Too long, didn't read”? Here's a summary:

Four years, and what have I learned?
I've still got a ways to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was a creepy video. That is exciting you wrote your last exam for school ever, well at least for your BA.