Good News!

PSYCHO 390 is cancelled!
Normally this wouldn't really be good news, especially since we're talking about existentialism this week, but it's good news today because it means that Dr. Peet is having a baby! (Well, his wife is having a baby, and he will have a child with her. You know, that whole marriage/parenting thing.)

In other news, a week without REM sleep has started to catch up with me. I can't think of what else to write here, even though I've got so much that I could write about. That's unusual.

Maybe there's some kind of psychic imbalance related to writing and mental activity: whenever I'm writing and thinking about academic things, I can't write or think about 'blog things, and when I'm writing or thinking about 'blog things, I can't write or think about academic things.

No comments: