Tuesday Anti-Procrastination Poll

Well, this would be an effective use of my time if I were actually enrolled in PHIL322 (epistemology.) I switched to PSYCO390 at the beginning of the semester, and I've got an exam on methodological approaches to personality tomorrow, so I should be memorizing lists of personality traits and critically examining the statistical analysis methods outlined in the textbook.
But I have a duty to my readership, especially since I didn't put up a poll yesterday (because of the long weekend, the snow, and the fact that my cabin is "unplugged.") Or maybe I just need an outlet for all of this thinking that's been building up in my head since I had that two-hour debate with Jason on saturday evening...

In any case, here it is: the combined epistemology poll and random video!




How do we know?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments: