Monday Poll: Chocolate!

Let's make this one simple:


Which Chocolate is the most special to you?
White (a.k.a. fake and yucky...)
Milk
Dark
Cocoa Beans fresh off the tree
Habanero
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Think about the best chocolate you've ever had. Which of these is it closest to?
If you're feeling especially participatory, you can even leave a quick comment about that chocolate.
Me? I was looking through the multifarious items in the corner of the cabin, and I found some chocolate.
A Cadbury Creme Egg, to be specific.

I don't really like Cream Eggs.
Liquid sugar inside mediocre chocolate... with just a tinge of aluminium foil... hmmm...
To make things even more interesting, this egg was purchased on Easter weekend at the latest. That's the only time I've ever purchased these things. (Just because I don't like them doesn't mean I won't use them for bribery...)
I just finished another concert here at King's, and I'm hungry. I put this egg in my bookbag when I found it, intending to find something to do with it. Now that I'm here...
hmmmm...
[to be continued]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim

I love milk chocolate, especially the milk chocolate from Purdys. I love their cholcoate, it just melts in your mouth.