A whole week!

Wow, it's been a crazy week.

IS conference has dominated my time to the extent that when I'm not here at school running around trying to make sure something is working (or to fix the thing that just broke) I'm at home asleep.
I need to read 200pages of Great Expectations before the beginning of this week. Ditto 80 pages of introductory analytical psychology, and the introduction to Robert Burton's Anatomy of Melancholy.

I really need to take one of those speed-reading courses this summer. Along with a few language courses to prep for grad school.

On the plus side, I'm not as obsessive a reader as Tesla was. Tesla was a maniac.
If my willpower was anything like that, I would probably be crazy, and lock myself in rooms with dangerous electrical equipment until I was driven to write books about things that could change the world if only someone would listen...

No comments: